|'Warm House' in Sderot, Israel|
|'Warm House' in Katzrim receiving winter blankets|
- Establishing an active social support network for each holocaust survivor
- Giving a sense of belonging and purpose for each person
- Meetings of 'Self Help' groups for specific issues
- Help with coping with loneliness and heavy loss
- Financial support for underprivileged members of the network
|Birthday Party at 'Warm House' in Kiryat Ata, Israel|
- Weekly coffee mornings with refreshments
- Shared Lunches and Dinners
- Celebrations: birthdays, Israeli and Jewish holidays
- Social activities: tours, conferences, cultural events: music, poetry, games, films, lectures
- Visits by youth groups from Israel and overseas
|German Youth visit 'Warm House' in Or Akiva, Israel|
1,000 'Beit Hamim' (Warm Houses) Home Groups covering every city and community in Israel.
Currently 50 'Beit Hamim' are operating.
The 'Beit Hamim' (Warm Houses) Home Groups are run by a joint partnership 50% of the finances provided by social services, 25% from local councils and 25% from overseas sponsorship through 'Helping Hand Coalitian
|'Warm House' in Rehovot, Israel|
For each Home Group the expenses include:
- Start up expenses
- Weekly activities
- Special events
- Financial support for individuals
It costs over £3,000 per year to keep one of the 'Beit Hamim' (Warm Houses) operating.
25% of the expenses are raised by Helping Hand Coalition from donations from Christians around the world. The remaining 75% of costs are covered by local social services and local government.
Helping Hand Coalition (HHC) need to raise £65 per month to keep one Home Group operating.
CONTACT US: email@example.com
Watch this wonderful video of German youth visiting and building friendships with Holocaust survivors in a 'Warm House' in Or Akiva, Israel.